"New York Times Best Sellers" Download Mobi

Empathize the world around you with original reporting from The New York Times. Free to download, The Times app lets you tap into expert coverage from 1700 journalists in 160 countries worldwide. From breaking news to opinion, business organisation, tech and the arts, subscribers get unlimited access to groundbreaking reporting, assay and commentary.

Be the first to know about major events and must-read stories with the following features:
• Wake up with The Morning, your a.m. guide to what's happening and why information technology matters. It'southward the news you demand to start your day.
• Live Briefings bring you moment-by-moment updates on developing stories, from experts in the field.
• For You is a infinite for discovery, where you can relax with articles, games and guides based on your interests. Save your favorites to read later on whatsoever device.
• Blot the facts fast and experience stories in new ways with innovative graphics and data visualizations.
• Keep up with the latest news at a glance with the NYT widget. You'll become the latest headlines right on your homescreen.
• Enjoy a little escape with our Mini Crossword, Spelling Bee and puzzles throughout the day. Save your game and render to finish whenever convenient.
• Listen to our original podcasts, including "The Daily," 'The Ezra Klein Show" and "Sway."
• Go along your friends and colleagues informed with the power to share manufactures, photos and videos on your favorite social platforms.

DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
Get unlimited digital access to news and analysis with a monthly or annual subscription to our Basic Digital Access subscription plan. Add access to the NYT Games, NYT Cooking, Wirecutter and get ane bonus digital subscription with a monthly or annual subscription to our All Digital Access subscription program. See our subscription offers for further details.

PAYMENT AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS:
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YORK TIMES VIA THIS APP, PAYMENT Volition Be CHARGED Past APPLE TO YOUR Apple tree ID Business relationship AT CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE. YOUR Apple tree ID Account Will Be AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR RENEWAL AT THE Applicative RATE SHOWN TO You AT THE TIME OF SUBSCRIPTION EVERY Agenda MONTH (FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS) OR EVERY YEAR (FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS) WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE Finish OF THE CURRENT BILLING Menstruation. YOU Will Exist CHARGED IN ADVANCE. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION Volition AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH MONTH OR YEAR UNLESS IT IS CANCELED AT To the lowest degree 24-HOURS Before THE Finish OF THE CURRENT Period. TO Abolish, PLEASE Plow OFF Car-RENEW AT Least 24-HOURS BEFORE THE Terminate OF THE CURRENT Menstruum. You lot Can Turn OFF AUTO-RENEW AT ANY Time FROM YOUR ITUNES ACCOUNT SETTINGS. CANCELATION TAKES EFFECT AT THE Cease OF THE CURRENT BILLING PERIOD.

Past DOWNLOADING THE NEW YORK TIMES APP, you lot agree to:
• The automatic renewal terms stated above.
• The New York Times Privacy Policy: https://www.nytimes.com/privacy/privacy-policy
• The New York Times Cookie Policy: https://www.nytimes.com/privacy/cookie-policy
• The New York Times California Privacy Notices: http://www.nytimes.com/privacy/california-detect
• The New York Times Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
• Apple Terms of Sale: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Bones Digital Access subscriptions practise non include east-reader editions. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.

What'south New

Version 9.68.0

This version has general problems fixes and improvements.
For any questions, feedback or concerns delight achieve out to ios@nytimes.com.

Ratings and Reviews

4.3 out of 5

33.8K Ratings

Love the app, miss most popular

I am a product director on another large scale mobile app, and I love the NYT app. Information technology's visually appealing and thoughtful and I appreciate so many of the changes you guys have made throughout the past years. My merely wish, is that yous stop moving the "nigh popular" manufactures department. First it was a carousel (my favorite), and so you lot express information technology to a list view of only 4, then it was moved to a completely dissimilar part of your navigation and I had to search for it, and now it's gone. I can't find it. I relish seeing what's most read for several reasons and am bummed it's gone. If I could brand one asking, please bring this dorsum to your timeline.

An additional annotate - I find your newer navigation confusing. You've essentially moved the whole navigation under "browse", not an immediately obvious title for this. And "for you" is not relevant to me, what I read, or what I practice. I literally play spelling bee every, unmarried, solar day and hate that I have to scroll all the style to the bottom of timeline (while it's updating which pushes me up the timeline, to only have to scroll down more) to get to it. If "for you" was really stuff I use, it should have spelling bee just it doesn't.

This is the only app review I've ever written, i promise. And I'm writing it more than because I dearest the content and the app but wish these few things could change. Leaving feedback because I'm hoping it'due south helpful!

Latest "upgrade" is a downgrade

Every bit content, the NYT can't be trounce. But this latest "resdesign" of the app is bad enough to make me write a review for the starting time fourth dimension. In a word it is over-designed. When scrolling through the main page, it will suddenly "readjust", significant an advertisement has loaded somewhere in the feed and you have lost your place as it races upwardly for you lot to view it. In one case is bad but this happens a couple of times in a single curlicue.

When you read an article, the new design has changed the identify of the back arrow for part of the navigation simply is non the same throughout. I don't like playing guess where the arrowis. But the biggest and reoccurring issue is the Sections folio. What used to be a clear list of sections has now been buried under blocks of manufactures the NYT wants to spotlight for whatever reason. If I scrolled past it the first time, I don't demand to scroll past information technology again. I'm here to observe a detail section, I know what I desire.

Finally, the NYT really, really needs to work on the accurateness of their search function. It is ludicrous that I can't find an article from 3 days ago using specific keywords. For such keen content, it'south criminal to make information technology disappear. Please exercise better, NYT!!!

Not as intuitive as it once was

The NYT is full of great and varied content, so this review is not about the content, only the app. They've made a few updates to the UI in the by few months, each making the app less intuitive. I used to view my history or saved articles a lot when I didn't have time to finish reading a expert story. This used to be easily accessible in a side menu. Now it'southward way more than hidden, and I have to click a agglomeration of times to become to it. I can never remember where it is.
Too, the back push button is now on the lesser of the screen for well-nigh articles, except when you view certain manufactures like through wire cutter. Everytime I want to click dorsum at the top of the screen (where the back button is located on nearly every UI), it'south not there. Sometimes there is a back push button at the meridian of the screen when you click on a link through the article. I clicked on this to bring me back to the article, just instead it took me to the front folio. And and then I couldn't find the commodity that I was simply reading. Frustrating!

These are just examples and sound like small, nit-picky things, but when you are constantly trying to figure out where to click, information technology adds fourth dimension and makes the app abrasive to employ. I wish the UI developers prioritized common sense changes rather than just making the app "prettier."

Subscriptions

Unlimited article access.

Costless Trial

Basic + NYT Crossword, Cooking, 1 bonus sub.

Free Trial

App Privacy

The programmer, The New York Times Company, indicated that the app'south privacy practices may include handling of data as described beneath. For more information, run into the developer's privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may exist collected and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • User Content
  • Search History
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Information Not Linked to You

The following data may exist collected but information technology is not linked to your identity:

  • Contact Info

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you utilize or your age. Larn More than

Supports

  • Wallet

    Become all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more than in ane place.

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, upward to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You Might As well Like

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: taverasthivalt1947.blogspot.com

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner